Frequently Asked Questions
(For the Schiphol Experience FAQ click here)
(For the Amsterdam Light Festival 2018 - 2019 FAQ click here)
How far in advance do I need to be present?
- You need to be present at your departure location at least 30 min. in advance.
From which dock do the cruises depart?
- From the dock at Prins Hendrikkade 25.
Can I also make a reservation by phone?
- No, unfortunately, you can only book online or in the shops.
I have lost something at Lovers Canal Cruises who can I contact?
We collect lost items in iLost. Click here to see whether your item was found.
Bookings and Reservations
I want to change the date and/or time of my reservation. Is that possible?
- Yes, that is possible. Depending on availability, you can change your reservation. Please contact our service desk at +31 (0)20 530 10 90.
Opening hours reservations:
Monday till Friday
8:00 to 18:00
Saturday and Sunday
10:00 to 17:00
From what till what age is the children price valid?
- 0 up to and including 3 years: free of charge
4 up to and including 13 years: child price
At the age of 14, an adult price will apply
Do I need to print my e-ticket?
- Yes, if you buy a ticket online or have a voucher, you must bring this printed out to the kiosk.
I have a discount code. Where can I enter this?
- After you have selected the date, time and amount of tickets, the voucher code can be entered in the cart.
Is there heating on board?
- Yes, our boats are heated.
Is there a bar on board?
- No there is no bar on board.
Can I take a stroller/wheelchair on board?
Our boats are accessible to disabled people when they can walk the two steps in and out of the boat. A wheelchair/stroller can't be taken on board. The wheelchair/stroller can be safely placed on the quayside.
Can I bring my dog on board?
- No, unfortunately, dogs are not allowed on board (with the exception of guide dogs)
Can I bring food/drinks on board?
- No, food and drinks are not allowed on board (except for the cater cruises)
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your complaint or call the service desk on +31 (0)20 530 10 90.
- Unresolved complaints by consumers about digitally purchased products on Lovers.nl can be resolved through the Online Dispute Resolution.