A school trip with LOVERS
Are you looking for a fun and educational experience for your class’ visit to Amsterdam? Lovers Canal Cruises has got your covered. Our quay at Amsterdam’s Central Station is the perfect location to start your day, easily reached with both public transport or a private bus.
We offer informative cruises through the historical heart of Amsterdam as well as the opportunity to complete your visit by combining with:
- A boat transfer (we can also arrange for a bus) for the entire class
- Lunch on board
- A visit to another educational attraction
- A visit to a museum
Why go on a canal cruise?
A canal cruise through Amsterdam is the perfect excursion for both younger children and students. Not only is it educational, it’s also a lot of fun. The entire group will step aboard one of our boats to cruise through the famous Amsterdam canals and pass by sights such as the Skinny Bridge, Dutch East India Company ship ‘The Amsterdam’, the Anne Frank House, NEMO science museum and much more. Along the way the audio guide (available in 19 languages) explains to your pupils what it is they are seeing.
Aside from canal cruise, we also offer other active and educational excursions in Amsterdam. Through our many years of experience we have build close relationships with a multitude of attractions and museums. This allows us to offer you a good combination deal. For instance, you can combine a canal cruise with one of the following:
- BODY WORLDS Amsterdam: here you can take a look inside your own body with the help of real, plastinated human bodies and go in search of what makes us happy.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Amsterdam: be amazed by a truly exceptional collection of natural, scientific, artistic and human oddities.
- Madame Tussauds Amsterdam: come face to face with your idols. Take a picture with Beyoncé or Barack Obama.
- The Amsterdam Dungeon (10 years and over): this is the scariest, most exciting and funniest attraction in the city, yet it also teaches you about the history of Amsterdam.
- This is Holland: fly over the Dutch countryside during the Flight Experience, see Dutch heritance, bulb fields and other iconic places. In 1 hour you learn a lot about the Netherlands.
The possibilities concerning combinations are endless, just inform us of your wishes and we will take care of the rest.
Do you want more information? Please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.