Did your flight get canceled? Or did you forget it's your grandmother's birthday next weekend and are you not able to come to Amsterdam after all? Let us help you by making rebooking the date and time of your activity easy with our self-rebook system. On this page, you can change the date and time on tickets for a cruise or attraction.
Please pay attention to the following rebook rules:
- You can only rebook tickets for:
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise from Central Station
- Semi-Open Boat Cruise Through Amsterdam
- Evening Canal Cruise Through Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise from the Anne Frank House
Note: if you would like to reschedule any other tickets, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your tickets attached.
- You can only rebook tickets up to 24 hours before the reservation. If you want to rebook between 24 and 8 hours before your reservation please send us an email on email@example.com.
- You can’t rebook tickets with a date in the past.
- You must rebook all your tickets for the same attraction at once.
- You can rebook your tickets yourself 3 times.
How does it work?
- Fill in your email address (this must be the same email address you’ve placed your original order with).
- Fill in your order reference (you can find this number on your tickets).
- Click on ‘change.’
- Choose the new date and time.
- Click on ‘rebook.’
- You will get an email with new tickets. Your old tickets will not be valid anymore.